Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentine's date brunch




Top: Kenneth Cole outside, Forever 21 inside ⟡
Shades: Love Culture
Bag: Etienne Aigner
Shoes: Payless
Ear party: Gordmans ⟡, [no brand]
Bracelet: [diy] ⟡

first wear in 2012

In order to avoid the inevitable hustle and bustle of Valentine's day, we opted for a Monday morning brunch instead.  I've only been here on the weekend before, so it was refreshing to be able to order one of the weekday specials!  As a bonus, I was excited to wear my creation from our little bracelet making party.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I wanted to say thank you for all of your kind comments, you are far too sweet! I love your bracelet, it's so pretty and lux-looking, I'm totally in awe that you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey June!

    Cute outfit :) I really like the bracelet you made! You guys celebrated Valentine's day in March? That's genius lol

    ReplyDelete