Thursday, January 5, 2012

About This Blog


New year, new blog.  Along the lines of Shoeperwoman Amber McNaught's Shoe Challenge, I'm challenging myself this year to wear everything I own.  At the end, what is left must be sold or donated. Guidelines!
  • I will attempt to wear every garment, shoe, accessory, nail polish, _______* I own before the end of the year. 
    • Items must be worn as part of an outfit and worn in a public space.  Prancing around the house doesn't count, unless I have guests!
    • The challenge includes anything bought during the year.
  • Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Anything unworn or unused by the end of the challenge must be disposed of (donated, sold, gifted) or upcycled!
I want to pare down the number of things I own (but never use!); re-visit and re-evaluate items that have been lost in the abyss of my closet; discover new ways to get dressed.  And having it all on the interwebs will keep me honest.  Winning!

And, Allie Brosh is great.

3 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! First comment + first reader!
    Congrats on your first blog post :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June. Thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. I admire you for taking on this challenge. Wishing you the best of luck. Following you to give you encouragements along the way :).

    ReplyDelete