Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oregon Trail





Top: Andrew & Co. ⟡
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger ⟡
Ear party: [no brand] from Shanghai ⟡, Cady Nation, now DC Bijou ⟡
Scarf: Esprit ⟡
Ring: H&M ⟡

first wear in 2012

Oregon Trail, although exalted on the internet, is never a game I played much during rainy indoors recess periods.  I rocked Number Munchers and Gertrude's Secrets instead.

Not to be a complete drain on the internet, I'd like to point out JANSALE3 gets you 40% off everything in Esprit's online store, through Jan 24.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm your first follower! I love the scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is amazing! Thanks for the sweet comment, it made me smile.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey June. Thanks for the comment. I have a Nikon D40x DLSR camera. Canon Powershot cameras do not have remotes. I purchased a tripod off Amazon.

    http://www.amazon.com/Vista-Explorer-60-Inch-Lightweight-Tripod/dp/B000V7AF8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327276970&sr=8-1

    It was only 19.99 when I bought it. Try using a tripod with the self timer. Use the manual to figure out how to adjust the light setting. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rebecca!

      Thanks for the tip! I'm kind of bummed to hear out that Canon Powereshots do not have remotes, but maybe someday I'll get myself a DSLR. (:

      Delete