Monday, February 6, 2012

Chain maille! ♡




Top: Bella D ⟡
Bottom: Levi's ⟡
Shoes: [no brand] from Taiwan
Necklace: [?] from Macy's ⟡
Arm party: [diy], Kenneth Cole ⟡
Ear party: [gifted] handmade! ⟡, [?] ⟡
Nails: e.l.f. ⟡, Sally Hansen ⟡, e.l.f. ⟡, Claire's ⟡, Sally Hansen ⟡

first wear in 2012

A good friend of mine makes chain maille jewelry, and gifted me this beautiful pair of earrings.  (The necklace was a lucky treasure find over a year later!)  If you're not crafty yourself, chain maille jewelry by others is available for purchase at many price points.  In particular, I'm coveting:


Fine Silver and Hematite Link Bracelet by Elena Adams, $180
Rhombus Rumba Chain Maille Earrings in Rose Pink Swarovski Crystal by Venus in Chains, $38
Japanese Lace, Bubble Chainmaille Earrings by GOTMaillebyChristy, $18
Citrine Chain Maille Earrings by SplendidBeads, $28
Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled Persian Knot Necklace by Elena Adams, $650
Spiral chain maille necklace by Catinalife Creations, $36

Do you like chain maille jewelry?  Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I really like the nail pic and the chain maille too! #6 is my fave :)

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love all the different mixed metals in #6! (:

      Delete
  2. Lovely jewelry!
    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair adds so much character to each of your posts, loving the way the sweater drapes on your frame, very pretty. I'd have to say No.1, the bracelet is my fav.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Genie! I can't wait for the color to fade so I can dye it a new color!

      I like the No. 1 bracelet, too - very versatile! (:

      Delete