Friday, February 17, 2012

Urban backpacking





Top: Arizona ⟡
Bottom: Celebrity Pink
Shoes: Bamboo
Ear party: [gifted], Forever 21

first wear in 2012

This bag gets more wear than all my cute, girly handbags combined.  I've been tempted to replace it with a more ladylike tote, but the functional benefits of a backpack are difficult to deny.  If anything, it has become a handy headquarters for all work-related items when at home.

For those of you who have to haul things to work or school every day, what do you use to carry your stuff?

2 comments:

  1. I have a bright blue plaid Jansport backpack, it is so beat up, but it holds all of my school work and sometimes makeup lol. I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Your bag sounds cute! Jansport bags last forever!

      Delete