Sunday, February 19, 2012

The real deal!



Top: Kenneth Cole outside, Mossimo inside ⟡
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Ear party: [no brand] from ? ⟡, [no brand] from Hong Kong
Bag: Merona

first wear in 2012

Third weekend is the charm!  We were sorely tempted by the first apartment complex we toured this day, but it's a good thing we didn't put any money down because the real winner turned up later that afternoon!  The only leasing agent working that day was wonderfully cheery and helpful despite being extremely busy.  She took us on a double tour with a a couple that had already seen 30 places (this was the 7th that day!) and they ended up choosing this complex!  It was clearly a sign.  We submitted our application and if all goes well we will be moved in by the end of the month!

4 comments:

  1. I love your cheetah shoes! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair, but I'll definitely have to drop by at Payless next time I'm out. Who're you apartment hunting with? Just curious, I don't think you mentioned it in any earlier posts... or maybe you did and I was doing selective reading. lol.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use Payless's free ship to store (no minimum purchase) option. It's slow but then I avoid the disappointment of showing up and not finding my size. :/

      I am apartment hunting with one boyfriend and one dog. (:

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations on finding the PERFECT place! That's exciting :) I wish I could help you move! Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly here on out.

    Love your coat and shoes very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! That's so sweet! We were lucky enough to have a few local friends help so it wasn't so bad. Probably the hardest part was not having internet for a few days! *addicted*

      Delete