Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Exit through the gift shop


Top: Forever 21 outside, Annabelle inside ⟡
Bottom: Paris Blues
Shoes: Sonoma
Ear party: [no brand] from Qingdao ⟡, [no brand] labret stud from Amazon⟡ 

first wear in 2012

Judged by many measures, these earrings are nothing special.  However, because I bought them in the Tsingtao Brewery gift shop, when I look at them I remember that entire trip.  And that is why one should always exit through the gift shop!

I have not seen the nominally-related Exit Through the Gift Shop documentary, but it has been in my Netflix queue for quite some time.  I've heard good things!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the ear rings and the wrap cardi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June! This is definitely one of my favorite cardigans! :)

      Delete