Monday, February 13, 2012

On my hit list





Top: Fang ⟡, Love Culture
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Sonoma
Bag: MeronaEarrings: [no brand] from Macy's ⟡
Necklace: [gifted]
Ring: H&M

first wear in 2012

Despite wearing it in 2012, I might still have to ditch this shirt.  In fact, I have a mental hit list of things I'm not even sure I want to try to wear this year.  This blue shirt (a short-sleeved v-neck with grommets) is a prime example of a typical ill-fitting and unexciting third-string benchwarmer.  (Plan A and Plan B were in the dirty laundry pile that day.)

What are your thoughts on this shirt?  Re-style or recycle?

2 comments:

  1. If it were me, I would keep to wear it around the house as pajammies (if it were very comfortable). But if you don't like it then recycle! Someone will appreciate it :)

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Josie! At this point I'm definitely leaning towards "recycle"!

      Delete