Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teal we meet again



Top: A. Byer outside ⟡, A. Byer inside ⟡
Bottom: Paris Blues
Shoes: Alfani ⟡
Ear party: [gifted] from China ⟡

first wear in 2012

The cardigan has a nice burnout pattern that doesn't quite show in the photo, but with the thin material I have a problem with the edges rolling up in the dryer.  Does anybody else have this problem?  Better yet, do you have a solution?

· · · · · · · ·✄· · · · · · · ·

Unrelated: Josie tagged me for "One Lovely Blog Award"! Thanks, Josie!


This meme elicits 7 random facts about its nominee:
1 I (used to) ballroom dance!  Most recently, Argentine tango. Least recently, swing.  Most commonly, salsa.
I don't think I owned a single pair of jeans until high school.
3 I'm much better at houseplants than goldfish.
4 I heart chili, all kinds.  Beans need not apply.
5 I like the smell of baby shampoo.
6 Today, I taught my dog to roll over.
7 At some point, I learned how to solve a Rubik's cube.

I nominate:
1 Stephanie / Floating on Dreams and Whispers
2 Genie / Unique & Chic
3 Maggie / The Polka-dotted Jellyfish
4 June / Fashionably Yours
5 Honey / HoneyfulL!fe

4 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for tagging me! Really like your outfit today, esp. the earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome June! :)

    Wow, that's amazing you can solve a rubiks cube! And I can't believe you didn't own jeans until high school! Well, unless you went to a school that demanded you wear a uniform (skirts).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just followed the guide by Tyson Mao - after I saw him in Beauty and the Geek! And nope no uniform - just totally clueless about clothes! (:

      Delete